Anthem is the world-class video game which is developed by BioWare. The publisher of the game is Electronic Arts, and it is an online action-based multiplayer video game. Anthem is available for all platforms that are Microsoft Windows, Xbox One and for PlayStation 4. In the game, players are free to play the role of a freelancer who explores the surrounding landscape.
More about gameplay
Anthem is the third-person shooting game which spreads all across the world. In it, users have to play the role of a freelancer by wearing the exosuits which are also known as javelins. The exosuits are customized with different types of unique weapons and superhuman abilities. In the game, users are free to make relationships with other non-playable characters.
- It is an adventure game that can be played on the based story.
- The missions are the focus that this game has. The player makes the progress by gaining experience in finding loot.
- The players can take on the mission with their friends or can play alone.
- There are dungeons and strongholds in this game. The players will face dungeons in the starting levels and the most difficult level the player will face strongholds.
- Users can create their own squad or team of fighters that can fully loaded with weapons and extra skills that can help the team to have better progress in the level.
- Players get rewarded if they are able to escape from the jail or cell.
The users don’t create a romantic relationship with javelins. The central meeting point on the game established in Fort Tarsis. The game consists of various types of interesting and exciting missions and events which the users need to complete in order to survive long in it. The central meeting is a point at which users find new missions and assignments. The game consider two modes which are given below –
- Single-player mode
- Co-operative multiplayer mode
In the co-operative multiplayer mode, there are four squad members per team. In it, the teams have to fight with savage beasts and dangerous marauders. There are also various other essential activities or operations which the users need to perform according to their choice. The more you play the game, the more you understand it properly and accurately.
Also See: Sid Meier's Civilization 6 Full Version for PC Download game
Download Anthem for PC
Game Name: Anthem
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
Check out: Beyond Two Souls PC Full Version Game Download
- CPU: Core i5-3450 / AMD FX-6350.
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit.
- VIDEO CARD: 2 GB GeForce GTX 950 / Radeon R9 270.
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.1.
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.1.
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB
You can download this game from below. 😉
How to Download Anthem on PC?
To Download and Install Anthem on PC, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don't need any Torrent ISO since it is game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on "Download Game" button above.
- Download "Anthem .msi Installer" to your PC.
- Open the Installer, Click "Next" and Install.
- Now open Anthem game installer from desktop.
- Follow all Instructions and download the game (It can take time).
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open "Anthem Game" and play.