Basic system requirements to play Sid Meier’s Civilization 6
Sid Meier’s Civilization 6 is a strategy based game developed by the Firaxis game in 2016. It is compatible with a number of platforms like Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows, Linus, iOS, macOS, Macintosh systems. An Android version of this game is not yet available. It is available in single player as well as the multiplayer mode and you can switch according to your convenience. The graphics and control of the game are on point and a heavy-duty control is not required as it is a strategy based game.
The basic requirement for playing Sid Meier’s Civilization 6
You need an intel core i3 processor with at least a 2.5 GigaHz CPU and a minimum of 4GB RAM in your system. it requires a storage space of a minimum of 12GB along with these. It demands an AMD 5570 graphics card so that the graphics can be made clear. But the game is not available on play station at the moment by the develops are planning to launch it soon in the PS4 console system.
Moreover, Civilization 4 and Civilization 6 are two of the most popular civilization based games available at the moment and you can give the game a shot.
Download Sid Meier’s Civilization 6 for PC
Game Name: Sid Meier’s Civilization 6
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
- OS: Windows 7 64bit / 8.1 64bit / 10 64bit.
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.5 Ghz or AMD Phenom II 2.6 Ghz or greater.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Hard drive: 12 GB or more.
- DVD-Rom: Required for disc-based installation.
- Video card: 1 GB DirectX 11 Video Card (AMD 5570 or Nvidia 450)
How to Install?
- First Click on “Download Sid Meier’s Civilization 6 Game” button above.
- Click on “Accept and Continue” button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install the game.
- Let it download the game for you.
- Follow all Instructions and Finish the Setup.
- Open “Sid Meier’s Civilization 6” game and Enjoy!