Beyond Two Souls is an interactive drama stating the gameplay in a cinematic manner more like taking you to the tour of some film. It supports the platform PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 developed by Quantic Dream, a French video game developer. Originally being released in 2013, it was again released for the PlayStation 4 in the year 2015. The game features two human characters that are linked to each other by soul and possess some supernatural powers.
The title of the game makes it pretty clear that it features around sharing and controlling some attributes among the players connected to each other. The genre of the game is interactive drama and supports both single and multiplayer modes. The game is written by David Cage and composed by Lorne Bafle.
Beyond: Two Souls Overview
|Game:||Beyond: Two Souls|
|Developer:||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Publisher:||Inc. (SCEI), Quantic Dream|
|Released on:||Oct 08, 2013|
|Platforms:||PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4|
|Age Ratings:||Mature (PEGI 16)|
|Score:||9.4 out of 10|
|Languages:||English, Danish, Japanese, Roman|
|Player’s Perspectives:||Third person|
|Game Modes:||Single player|
|Themes:||Action, Science fiction, Thriller, Drama|
About Beyond: Two Souls
Beyong Two Souls is an action game in which players assume the role of Jodie Holmes and her invisible companion “Aiden” through fifteen years of Jodie’s life.
Create your own personal journey as your decisions and actions shape the course of the story.
From a third-person perspective, players control Jodie through fully interactive environments, choosing a variety of action, dialogue and decision-paths based on on-screen prompts.
- The player is supposed to guide, move and control the characters with other objects and non-controlled characters.
- Initially, you are supposed to control a character Jodie, who is soul linked to another character named Aiden.
- Having started with Jodie you can later switch your character with Aiden. Aiden is a character that does not have a physical body or appearance rather is some god-like being.
- Aiden exits in a mode called no clip that let him pass or move through walls, ceiling or obstacles.
- Aiden always moves around Jodie but only at some limited radius due to certain spiritual threatening.
- By tilting the controller stick you can control some white dotted object sin the game and letting Jodie perform specific actions.
A player must be very careful with the directions that Jodie is moving or conversing.
Players can also use Aiden to possess enemies and perform violent acts (e.g., shooting fellow SWAT members; crashing vehicles; performing self-inflicted gunshot wounds).
Beyond Two Souls is different than the usual and frequent action-adventure games. It has a perfect fictitious storyline that will certainly make you fall in love with this genre.
You can download this game from below. 😉Also See: Anthem PC Full Version Download Game for Free
Download Beyond Two Souls for PC
Game Name: Beyond Two Souls
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
Check out: Assassin's Creed Syndicate PC Download Full Version Free
- CPU: i5-4430 @ 3.0 GHz or equivalent
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 7-64 bits
- VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 with 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7870 with 2GB
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB
How to Download Beyond Two Souls on PC?
To Download and Install Beyond Two Souls on PC, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don't need any Torrent ISO since it is game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on "Download Game" button above.
- Download "Beyond Two Souls .msi Installer" to your PC.
- Open the Installer, Click "Next" and Install.
- Now open Beyond Two Souls game installer from desktop.
- Follow all Instructions and download the game (It can take time).
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open "Beyond Two Souls Game" and play.