Many different video games exist today, but one that is particularly important is Minecraft. The game was created by a Swedish video game developer by the name of Markus Persson.
The gameplay mainly involves building various structures with the help of different blocks. The player is required to make use of their imagination to carry out any building activity. The game is not just about building and includes other activities as well, such as crafting, exploration and participating in combat activities.
The game has no particular mission to be accomplished, thereby giving the players a lot of flexibility with respect to how they want to play it. It has various modes which are listed below.
Different modes of the game
- Adventure Mode
- Survival Mode
- Spectator Mode
- Creative Mode
- Multiplayer Mode
Platforms on which the game is available
The Minecraft game runs on various platforms such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android and iOS. It is also available on various gaming consoles such as the Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo.
It is a very interesting game to play, as it gives people the option to play it, whichever way they want.
Download Minecraft for PC
Game Name: Minecraft
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent.
- RAM: 4GB.
- GPU (Integrated): Intel HD
- Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.4*
- GPU (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 400 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series with OpenGL 4.4.
How to Install?
- First Click on “Download Minecraft Game” button above.
- Click on “Accept and Continue” button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install the game.
- Let it download the game for you.
- Follow all Instructions and Finish the Setup.
- Open “Minecraft” game and Enjoy!