A horror game of survival Friday the 13th: The game was initially developed by IllFonic and was published by Gun Media. The game was released for the platforms like Microsoft, Windows, Xbox One and PlayStation4. The game had a digital release on May 26 in 2017 and had an official physical release on October 13 in 2017. The game takes its commemoration inspiration from the movie franchise with the same name as that of the game. The artists in the game are Cole Gray and Shane Stone man. The game has a single and multiplayer interface. The does not have any symmetrical playing theme as seven players that control the Camp Crystal Lake play against a single opponent who controls the Jason Voorhees.
Knowing the gameplay
- The game is played in the background of a semi open-world game with a perspective of third-person survival. The game dates back to the 1980’S and many locations have been graphically explored in and around the area of Camp Crystal Lake an evident location from the movie of Friday the 13th.
- In a single gameplay session up till 8 players can be accommodated and participate. One player out of this queue of 8 is selected on random bases to control Jason Voorhees. The only aim of this character is to kill the members of council and to kill them as many of them can be before the time clock runs out of time. With the character of Jason come abilities which are not given to the other 7 remaining members.
- The character of Jason special abilities that compliment though is time-restricted are the abilities to sense the presence of the counselors and the ability of teleportation. However if playing the character of any one of the remaining 7 players then these players control the 7 individual council members who have the abilities to use the firecrackers, bear traps etcetera.
Friday the 13th: The Game garnered positive to mixed reviews for its developments and graphic distribution the game acquired 4 out of 5 stars for its delivery and reception amongst the audience.
Download Friday the 13th: The Game for PC
Game Name: Friday the 13th: The Game
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
- CPU: Intel Core i3-530 (2 * 2930), AMD Athlon II X2 270 (2 * 3400)
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 4096 MB
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTX 650 Ti (1024 MB), Radeon HD 7770 (1024 MB)
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 4 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1024 MB
How to Download & Install Friday the 13th: The Game?
To Download and Install Friday the 13th: The Game Game, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don't need any Torrent ISO since it is online game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on "Download Game" button above.
- Click on "Accept and Continue" button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install Friday the 13th: The Game.
- Now Wait for it to Download game.
- Follow all Instructions if it asks for Activation key. Just insert it there.
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open "Friday the 13th: The Game" Game and Enjoy!