The third installment in the famous Bioshock Infinite series and unlike the previous versions, this was released in various platforms worldwide. It is a shooter video game and the storyline is different from the previous games but the gameplay remains the same.
The gameplay of Bioshock Infinite
It is a first-person shooter game where the gamer plays the protagonist shooter who goes to save an imprisoned young woman. The shooter uses from a variety of weapons to complete the objectives.
The player is limited to carry two weapons only at a time although he can collect other weapons and ammunition. The player needs to defeat enemies in random locations and for his protection has a shield.
- The game revolved around searching a woman in Columbia. There are lots of changes made in this game to bring out the best results for its features.
- There is new powers that are introduced.
- To get the progress in the game you have compensates for linear gameplay.
- The skyline travel has been introduced for reaching the right kind of destination very fast.
- Now in this new version you will enemy stay hurt after you die. You don’t have to start the level with new enemy.
- The game is having shorter and more entertaining cut scenes that keep the interest of the users in the game.
The health of the player diminishes when attacked but the enemy but can replenish with medical kits, food or by resting in the safe area. Recovery from death is also possible but the gamer loses money. The storyline needs the protagonist reaching Columbia, saving the girl and escaping.
- Booker DeWitt (The shooter)
- Elizabeth (Woman imprisoned)
- Robert Lutece (Supports Booker)
- Rosalind Lutece (Twin of Robert)
- Zachary Hale Comstock (Main antagonist)
The game received one of the best reviews because of the great features and interesting plot that makes the gamer so involved. Bioshock Infinite is a fantastic shooter game.
Also See: Did Fortnite created fame? Instilling the industrial effects of the game
Download Bioshock Infinite for PC
Game Name: Bioshock Infinite
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
Check out: The Outer Worlds PC Full Version Game Download
- OS: Windows Vista Service Pack 2 32-bit.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHZ.
- Memory: 2 GB.
- Hard Drive: 20 GB free.
- Video Card: DirectX10 Compatible ATI Radeon 3870 / NVIDIA 8800 GT / Intel HD 3000 Integrated Graphics.
- Video Card Memory: 512 MB.
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible.
You can download this game from below. 😉
How to Download Bioshock Infinite on PC?
To Download and Install Bioshock Infinite on PC, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don't need any Torrent ISO since it is game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on "Download Game" button above.
- Download "Bioshock Infinite .msi Installer" to your PC.
- Open the Installer, Click "Next" and Install.
- Now open Bioshock Infinite game installer from desktop.
- Follow all Instructions and download the game (It can take time).
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open "Bioshock Infinite Game" and play.