War of Warcraft also known as WOW is a part of the franchise- Warcraft. The Warcraft series is made up of five games and War of Warcraft is the fourth one. It is the creation of Blizzard Entertainment. It was first launched in Australia and North America in November 2004 followed by a launch in Europe in February 2005. Since then its audience is growing and growing. The game is known to have around a hundred million registered accounts. It can be played on platforms like Microsoft Windows and macOS. It is a multiplayer game.
The game takes place in the world of warcraft i.e., the world of Azeroth. World of Warcraft is a war between orcs and humans. The characters had witchy magical powers and a lot of demons and other supernaturals are part of the game. The player controls a character- an avatar like who fights monsters and explores the landscapes, and solve the quests. Note that the game is not for free. There is a free trial allowance but then you cannot proceed after the 20th level. For playing the game one needs to make his/her own account. Set a username and password which you have to use every time you want to play the game. Subscription to the game is really important. Online payment for which can be made with the help of debit cards or credit cards.
Download War of Warcraft for PC
Game Name: War of Warcraft
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10 with latest service pack.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 or AMD Phenom II X3 720.
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 440 or AMD Radeon HD 5670 or Intel HD Graphics5000.
- RAM: 2 GB.
How to Install?
- First Click on “Download War of Warcraft Game” button above.
- Click on “Accept and Continue” button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install the game.
- Let it download the game for you.
- Follow all Instructions and Finish the Setup.
- Open “War of Warcraft” game and Enjoy!