Total War Rome II is one of the several games released in the series of Total War which is a series of strategy games developed by The Creative Assembly and published by Sega. It is, in fact, an updated version of Rome: Total War, the first game in this series. In this article, we shall look into a brief description of the plot and gameplay.
The Set of Total War Rome 2
The game is set in the period of classical antiquity and portrays each culture very sophistically. The campaign lasts for about three hundred years, but there is no limit to the gameplay or victory timed conditions.
- After the great success of Total war now you have new addition Total War II. The epic has all the characters that were in early game. But the new features will keep you playing this game.
- You are able to create traditional army in this new edition.
- You are provided special and unique technology to invade any city with your old traditional army.
- You can repair your weapons in this edition. You are also getting the chance to repair your army and start fighting again.
- There is no more purchase of lives that you have to do for getting lives.
This is a game of wars and the army has many stances (moves) like the “forced march”, “Defensive stance”, “Ambush Stance”, etc. which determine the treatment of the soldiers of the player’s army and also the treatment of the soldiers. The player gets to decide what stance to select to ensure the victory of his/her army over the enemies.
Total War Rome II adds many kinds of battles to the gameplay in addition to those which were available in the previous version. There are also a variety of weapons to use, which the user can choose from.
Agents also come in a variety of kinds in the game, namely the dignitary, the champion and the spy, who have different roles as determined by their ethnicity or background.
In this way, Total War Rome II takes its players to the old era of war and bloodshed, along with a grand and picturesque graphics, never to forget the additional story elements added recently. On the whole. It is worth a try, we assure you, you will never stop your game. Happy gaming!!
Download Total War Rome II for PC
Game Name: Total War Rome II
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
- OS: XP/ Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8.
- Processor:2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor.
- Memory: 2GB RAM.
- Graphics:512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3, vertex texture fetch support).
- Hard Drive: 35 GB HD space.
- Screen Resolution: 1024×768.
How to Download & Install Total War Rome II?
To Download and Install Total War Rome II Game, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don't need any Torrent ISO since it is online game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on "Download Game" button above.
- Click on "Accept and Continue" button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install Total War Rome II.
- Now Wait for it to Download game.
- Follow all Instructions if it asks for Activation key. Just insert it there.
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open "Total War Rome II" Game and Enjoy!