Playing games is a hobby of almost all the people in the world. However, the interest might differ on the terms that some people like indoor games and some outdoor. For indoor games, one of the best games is playing a video game. One such game is The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It is a video game which is a part of the series called The Elder Scrolls action fantasy. It is an open-ended game which means that even after achieving your goal you can continue playing the game.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Overview
|Game:||The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion|
|Genre:||Role-playing (RPG), Adventure|
|Developer:||Bethesda Game Studios|
|Publisher:||4J Studios, 2K Games, Spike, Bethesda Softworks|
|Released on:||Mar 20, 2006|
|Platforms:||PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation 3, Xbox 360|
|Age Ratings:||Mature (PEGI 16)|
|Game Engine:||Havok Physics,SpeedTree,Gamebryo|
|Languages:||English, Roman, Japanese, Irish, Bulgarian, French|
|Player’s Perspectives:||First person,Third person|
|Game Modes:||Single player|
|Themes:||Action, Fantasy, Historical, Sandbox, Open world|
About The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The game starts with the player choosing 7 major skills for his field player. The role of the field player is to thwart the ‘Mythic Dawn’ – a cult that is aimed at opening the door of ‘Oblivion’- the realm of demons. The entire game takes place in a fictional province of Cyrodiil.
- This is an open world action packed game. There are more than 90% that players loved to play this game.
- The game is the new edition of “The Elder Scrolls”. It is developed by Bethesda Game Studio.
- In this game you have the highest level in which you will have to beat the powerful oblivion. You are provided best weapons to select from.
- The new journey of hero can be selected according to your choice.
- The game is available in play station 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft windows.
- There are lot more powers that you can have for your character.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is developed by Bethesda Game Studios and 2K Games.
It was released on March 20, 2006, and it is supported by platforms like Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360.
This game can be played by a single player. The game has preceded The Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim version of the game.
You can download this game from below. 😉
Also See: Counter-Strike: Source Free Full Version PC Game Download
Download The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for PC
Game Name: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
Check out: Need For Speed Heat PC Full Version Game Download
- OS: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-Bit.
- Processor: 2 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent.
- Memory: 512 MB.
- Graphics: 128 MB Direct3D compatible video card and DirectX 9.0 compatible driver.
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c.
- Hard Drive: 4.6 GB.
How to Download The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on PC?
To Download and Install The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on PC, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don't need any Torrent ISO since it is game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on "Download Game" button above.
- Download "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion .msi Installer" to your PC.
- Open the Installer, Click "Next" and Install.
- Now open The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion game installer from desktop.
- Follow all Instructions and download the game (It can take time).
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game" and play.