For people wanting to get their mind off for a brief time over a video game, Stardew Valley is the most promising game for the people. This farming simulation game was developed by Eric Barone and published by Chucklefish back in 2016. In the game, the player takes up the role of a character who takes over a dilapidated farm in the Stardew Valley to get away from the concrete garden of the city.
Stardew Valley Overview
|Genre:||Role-playing (RPG), Simulator, Indie|
|Publisher:||Chucklefish Games, The Secret Police, ConcernedApe, Chucklefish Games|
|Released on:||Feb 26, 2016|
|Platforms:||Linux, PC (Microsoft Windows), Mac, Android, iOS, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch|
|Age Ratings:||Early Childhood (PEGI 3)|
|Game Engine:||Microsoft XNA|
|Languages:||English, Roman, Greek, French, Spanish, Bulgarian|
|Player’s Perspectives:||Bird view / Isometric|
|Game Modes:||Single player, Multiplayer, Co-operative|
|Themes:||Fantasy, Business, Sandbox|
About Stardew Valley
Stardew Valley is an open-ended country-life RPG! You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life.
The game allows the player to use their imagination and creativity to build and develop the farm by cleaning the land, tend crops, raise livestock, and engage in social activities.
It was released in February 2016 and is available on Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo switch, iOS, and Android devices.
- It is farming reproduction game. In the begging players creates their character and that character will be the owner of a plot.
- There are five farming maps that can be the choice for the character.
- The plot will be having tress, stumps, boulders and weeds.
- The character has to clear the plot for farming. The farming has to be done for generating revenue and other facilities.
- The player can gain from fishing, cooking and crafting.
- The collection of bundles helps the player to get rewarded and get to the next level or new area for farming.
Inspired from the Harvest moon video game series, the player has to create a character at the start of the game and select one of the five farms available on the map to start their career.
In order to complete the game, the player has to interact with non-playing characters and engage in fishing, cooking, crafting, and other activities to earn money which can be utilized to grow a business out of the barren farm.
You can download this game from below. 😉
Also See: TABS PC Full Version Game Download
Download Stardew Valley for PC
Game Name: Stardew Valley
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
Check out: Surviving Mars PC Free Download Full Version Game
- CPU: Info.
- CPU SPEED: 2 Ghz.
- OS: Windows 7 or greater.
- VIDEO CARD: Graphics card with 256 MB video memory, Shader model 3.0+
- FREE DISK SPACE: 500 MB.
How to Download Stardew Valley on PC?
To Download and Install Stardew Valley on PC, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don't need any Torrent ISO since it is game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on "Download Game" button above.
- Download "Stardew Valley .msi Installer" to your PC.
- Open the Installer, Click "Next" and Install.
- Now open Stardew Valley game installer from desktop.
- Follow all Instructions and download the game (It can take time).
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open "Stardew Valley Game" and play.