Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty is one of the three instalments of video game series Starcraft and is alike; a science fiction real-time strategy game.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Overview
|Game:||StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty|
|Genre:||Real Time Strategy (RTS), Strategy|
|Released on:||Jul 27, 2010|
|Platforms:||PC (Microsoft Windows), Mac|
|Age Ratings:||Teen (PEGI 16)|
|Score:||7.5 out of 10|
|Player’s Perspectives:||Bird view / Isometric|
|Game Modes:||Single player, Multiplayer, Co-operative|
|Themes:||Action, Science fiction, Warfare|
About StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
In the distant future, in the darkest reaches of space, the ghosts of the past whisper your name. You are Jim Raynor, a marshal-turned-rebel on a vigilante crusade to bring down the Dominion and its nefarious leader, Arcturus Mengsk.
There are three species in the game namely:
- The Terrans- the Terrans are humans and have psionic powers. They survived disasters on the earth and are the youngest species in Starcraft galaxy.
- The Zergs- These are the superspecies and are the amalgamation of biologically advanced aliens. They hunt down their foes and incorporate genetic codes that are useful.
- The Protoss- These are the most advanced species and the firstborn. They have great mental powers and mastery in psionic powers. They are the third species of the galaxy.
Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty basically revolves around The Terrans whereas the other instalments focus on the other two species.
Jim Raynor: A former Terran marshal and now a rebel. He plays a significant figure in the game. He is the central character and leads the group against the tyrannical rule of Terrans. Gerald Dugalle, Arcturus Mengsk, Sarah Kerrigan and Zeratul are the other important characters and all are terrans with distinct backgrounds.
- It is time for the users to logon to the internet that are found of playing games that are on science fiction.
- The wings of liberty are the base of this game.
- The developer of this game is Blizzard Entertainment.
- The game is designed by popular gaming designer Dustin Browder.
- The game revolves around three species 1. The Zerg (species of assimilated life forms). 2. Protoss (advance species with psionic powers) and 3. Terrans (human deported from Earth).
- The game includes new returning characters and locations.
The game is appreciated by the users for the features that exist in this game.
The game is exciting with 29 missions for the gamers and so the enthusiasm continues. The acceptance of the game is widespread, play the game and you too will be obsessed with the missions.
You can download this game from below. 😉
Also See: Jalopy PC Game Full Version Free Download
Download Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty for PC
Game Name: Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
Check out: The Sims 4 City Living PC Version Game Free Download
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 30 GB.
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 64 MB.
How to Download Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty on PC?
To Download and Install Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty on PC, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don't need any Torrent ISO since it is game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on "Download Game" button above.
- Download "Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty .msi Installer" to your PC.
- Open the Installer, Click "Next" and Install.
- Now open Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty game installer from desktop.
- Follow all Instructions and download the game (It can take time).
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open "Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Game" and play.