The sonic lost world is the debut on Wii U, and it crosses the expectation of the gamers. You will get a platform where your sonic will run, and you need to flip the sonic when any obstacles come. If you are player of the Sonic lost world, then your aim should be to collect more and more gold rings. Instead of this, you should start from the grass in the windy hill which is kind of courses in the game. There are some super Rings that every player should grab while playing the game. Due to this, players can easily grab a huge amount of rings in order to best in the game.
How can I collect all five red star rings?
Every level of the sonic lost world game includes 5 different red start rings that players can easily collect all for 100 %age completion. It may be quite complicated to grab them all and players always try to grab it. In addition to this, they are available in the different corners of the place so along with it you can easily begin the game. For more information, you can read the reviews on different online sources. Not only this, when you run quite longer then the speed of the sonic will automatically get reduce. Therefore, you should concentrate on the game properly and try to handle the sonic.
Moving further, in case you are sonic gets stuck in the obstacle then you should simply use the currency and continue the run again.
Download Sonic Lost World for PC
Game Name: Sonic Lost World
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
- CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 2.66 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.0 GHz.
- RAM: 3 GB.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10.
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (1GB) / ATI Radeon HD 5850 (1GB)
- FREE DISK SPACE: 8 GB.
How to Install?
- Initially, Click on Download button above.
- Wait for Download Link to Appear and Click Download.
- Open the Sonic Lost World Game Installer with “.exe” extension.
- During the Installation Process, Follow Instructions Carefully.
- Copy Crack file from Crack folder and Paste it in Installation Directory.
- Enjoy Playing the game 🙂