Video games have become of the favorite pass time of not only the kids but the adults too. The various kinds of platforms available nowadays to play these games like the Xbox, PlayStations and not to forget the computers has increased the interest of the gamers in involving themselves in gaming. One of the famous games played with great interest by the gamers is Resident Evil 5.
Resident Evil 5 Overview
|Game:||Resident Evil 5|
|Released on:||Mar 05, 2009|
|Platforms:||PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch|
|Age Ratings:||Mature (PEGI 18)|
|Game Engine:||MT Framework|
|Player’s Perspectives:||Third person|
|Game Modes:||Single player, Multiplayer, Co-operative, Split screen|
|Themes:||Action, Horror, Survival|
About Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 5 places you into the shoes of fan favorite, Chris Redfield. You are joined by Sheva Alomar, an African special agent tasked with investigating the epidemic which has broken out in Africa – a new bio-terrorism threat which is transforming the people and animals of the city into mindless, maddened creatures.
Basically, it is a third-person shooting game. Unlike its previous installments, it has been designed to be played by two people simultaneously.
Also, its previous versions belonged to the horror genre but this installment has been developed as an action-adventure game involving shooting.
- After the great success of resident evil 4 this new version is now available online. It is more interesting than other four part of this game.
- It is another special edition of the game that was released in 2009.
- You have both the modes single and multiplayer modes.
- Capcom are the are the developer of this game.
- The game has to be completed at Veteran level.
- The background history is also available to continue the mission for the users that have played the earlier editions.
- It can be also played by the new users.
The players are allowed to various weapons like various types of guns or grenades and other arms and ammunition to kill the enemies which are the persons’ infected form some kind of virus spread because of a bio-weapon.
The players can trade the items between them but not the arms and ammunition. They can also increase their health by rubbing the herbs. If not in the position to move the player can ask for help from the other player.
Resident Evil 5 offers two players gaming mode only while playing online or on split-screen with players sharing the same console.
You can download this game from below. 😉
Also See: The Journey PC launch trailer is Finally out now
Download Resident Evil 5 for PC
Game Name: Resident Evil 5
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
Check out: Cricket 19 PC Download Full Version for Free
- Video Card: 256 MB GeForce 6800.
- OS: Windows XP.
- Processor: AMD Athlon64 X2 / Intel Pentium D series.
- Memory: 1 GB.
- Hard Drive: 8 GB free.
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible.
- DirectX 9.0c.
- Keyboard and Mouse.
How to Download Resident Evil 5 on PC?
To Download and Install Resident Evil 5 on PC, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don't need any Torrent ISO since it is game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on "Download Game" button above.
- Download "Resident Evil 5 .msi Installer" to your PC.
- Open the Installer, Click "Next" and Install.
- Now open Resident Evil 5 game installer from desktop.
- Follow all Instructions and download the game (It can take time).
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open "Resident Evil 5 Game" and play.