If you like racing games, then you should try the project cars. The game is developed by Slightly Mad Studios, and players can play the game on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It’s a game which has lots of features. You will find 74 drivable cars and many other locations where you can easily ride all these cars.
Locations are 30 along with 110 various courses, and 23 of them are totally real. The game was released on May 2015 for Microsoft Windows and many other platforms. Therefore, players can easily play it and enjoy its graphics.
- Players of age above 12 can now play the world’s best game that is specially designed for the players that are found of driving cars.
- The new cities, new upgrade cars, new tracks are waiting for you to enjoy the drive.
- You have race between the multiplayers. If you complete the races on top three positions then you will be selected for playing world champion race.
- You have levels that will help you upgrading all the parts of the car like tires, gears, body, engines and many more things.
- You can learn about the points and drive from the inbuilt demo in the game.
The game represents an amazing driving simulation. There are some tracks which are recently codenamed by using the geographic location. Some cars are locked which can be unlocked on a specific level. Therefore, you should work hard on your racing skills. In addition to this, there are some tracks which are very complicated to understand in the beginning.
Therefore, if you are beginner, then you should not worry about the cars and try to pay attention to the high level. Even some tracks really look real, and it is only possible because of real graphics.
Only the graphics of the game made it so adorable and attractive enough that people love to play it. Even its audios and sounds make every race more attractive. Even it will make you addicted to the game. Therefore, you should make plans to install and play a game called project cars. Nevertheless, the game can be played on two different modes, Single-Players and Multiplayer.
Download Project Cars for PC
Game Name: Project Cars
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 with latest Service Packs.
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400, 3.0 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 5770.
- DirectX: Version 9.0.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection.
- Hard Drive: 25 GB available space.
How to Download & Install Project Cars?
To Download and Install Project Cars Game, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don't need any Torrent ISO since it is online game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on "Download Game" button above.
- Click on "Accept and Continue" button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install Project Cars.
- Now Wait for it to Download game.
- Follow all Instructions if it asks for Activation key. Just insert it there.
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open "Project Cars" Game and Enjoy!