If you like racing games, then you should try the project cars. The game is developed by Slightly Mad Studios, and players can play the game on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It’s a game which has lots of features. You will find 74 drivable cars and many other locations where you can easily ride all these cars. Locations are 30 along with 110 various courses, and 23 of them are totally real. The game was released on May 2015 for Microsoft Windows and many other platforms. Therefore, players can easily play it and enjoy its graphics.
The game represents an amazing driving simulation. There are some tracks which are recently codenamed by using the geographic location. Some cars are locked which can be unlocked on a specific level. Therefore, you should work hard on your racing skills. In addition to this, there are some tracks which are very complicated to understand in the beginning. Therefore, if you are beginner, then you should not worry about the cars and try to pay attention to the high level. Even some tracks really look real, and it is only possible because of real graphics.
Only the graphics of the game made it so adorable and attractive enough that people love to play it. Even its audios and sounds make every race more attractive. Even it will make you addicted to the game. Therefore, you should make plans to install and play a game called project cars. Nevertheless, the game can be played on two different modes, Single-Players and Multiplayer.
Download Project Cars for PC
Game Name: Project Cars
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 with latest Service Packs.
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400, 3.0 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 5770.
- DirectX: Version 9.0.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection.
- Hard Drive: 25 GB available space.
How to Install?
- Initially, Click on Download button above.
- Wait for Download Link to Appear and Click Download.
- Open the Project Cars Game Installer with “.exe” extension.
- During the Installation Process, Follow Instructions Carefully.
- Copy Crack file from Crack folder and Paste it in Installation Directory.
- Enjoy Playing the game 🙂