Overwatch is a multiplayer, team-based video game. The game is supported in various platforms, which are Windows, PlayStation and Xbox One. The game was developed by the Blizzard Entertainment and was released in the year 2016.
|Released on:||May 24, 2016|
|Platforms:||PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch|
|Age Ratings:||Teen (PEGI 12)|
|Game Engine:||Proprietary Engine|
|Languages:||English, Danish, Italian|
|Player’s Perspectives:||First person|
|Themes:||Action, Science fiction, Comedy|
In Overwatch, you control one of several heroes in competitive 6-person team shooting matches. Battle over objectives, take down the other team, and achieve victory.
In Overwatch, heroes do battle in diverse locations around the world.
Overwatch game has won many awards for its developers due to its interesting story line with one of the best graphics to experience. The video game includes many game modes like casual play, competitive ranked play and many more. This makes the player very much addicted to it.
- This action game can be played in play station 4.
- There are lots to learn about the places, science, and have lots of adventure in this game called Overwatch.
- It is the shooter game in which you have to target many different types of enemies.
- If your hero gets injured then you have many ways to heal up your hero.
- The demo is available in the game.
- All types of instruction and information are available.
- You are able to make quick changes if you think that your enemies getting powerful on you.
Anything special about the game-
The game Overwatch is set six decades later into the time. The game shows a fictionalized version of the Earth with all the technology touching the peeks of our imaginations. Overwatch is basically a shooting game but in different gaming modes like one of the battles being in the aqua region.
Due to its coverage of so many gaming modes, the graphics and storyline attracts gamers to it and doesn’t get them bored. And because of its multiplayer feature, it gets players in large number to download it and play it.
So, if you are finding games to interest you and your friends to kill away your boredom and time, Overwatch is one of the most suitable options.
You can download this game from below. 😉
Also See: Total War: Three Kingdoms Full PC Version Game Download Free
Download Overwatch for PC
Game Name: Overwatch
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
Check out: The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure Download Free PC Game
- Operating system: Windows Vista/7/ 8/10 64-bit (latest Service Pack)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Phenom X3 865.
- Video: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460, ATI Radeon HD 4850, or Intel HD Graphics 4400.
- Memory: 768 MB VRAM, 4 GB System RAM.
- Storage: 7200 RPM with 5 GB available HD space.
How to Download Overwatch on PC?
To Download and Install Overwatch on PC, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don't need any Torrent ISO since it is game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on "Download Game" button above.
- Download "Overwatch .msi Installer" to your PC.
- Open the Installer, Click "Next" and Install.
- Now open Overwatch game installer from desktop.
- Follow all Instructions and download the game (It can take time).
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open "Overwatch Game" and play.