It is time that you relive some thrilling moments that you have probably left behind from your childhood. Metal Gear Solid V: The PHANTOM Pain is a stealth video game where the players are supposed to use stealth to overcome obstacles or antagonists.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Overview
|Game:||Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain|
|Genre:||Shooter, Tactical, Adventure|
|Released on:||Sep 01, 2015|
|Platforms:||PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, Xbox One|
|Age Ratings:||Mature (PEGI 16)|
|Game Engine:||Fox Engine|
|Player’s Perspectives:||Third person|
|Game Modes:||Single player, Multiplayer|
|Themes:||Action, Fantasy, Historical, Stealth, Open world|
About Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is blessed with fiction, Storyline, thrill, and excitement along with the amazing combination of graphics and audio. It runs smoothly on platforms like Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Microsoft, Windows and Xbox one.
The 5th installment of the Metal Gear Solid saga, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain continues the story of Big Boss (aka Naked Snake, aka David), connecting the story lines from Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes, and the rest of the Metal Gear Universe.
Nine years hence the ground of zeroes, the story now follows a venom punished snake as it enters into an area of Afghanistan to extract some revenge like action from the people known to have destroyed its forces.
The game clearly revolves around the stealth and action-adventure combined genre. It offers you both single and multiplayer modes.
- The players are supposed to play the role of a snake-filled with venom to revenge from people that had abandoned you in a certain manner.
- Players are supposed to sneak from one point to another and explore other items in the game like weapons, maps, binoculars, helicopters etc.
- You can travel in the jeep, horseback or by walk to explore the areas in the game.
- To take short cuts for certain routes you can go for rock climbing. You have the feature of the base building that lets you develop weapons from the home itself.
- Real-life situations like providing recruitments and opportunities also flourish in the game.
- You can ask for the helicopter assistance and service in case you want to escape from enemies’ of course you do all of these as part of gaming rules.
- Mobile weapons also provide you platform for heavy support.
The game provides you a complete taste of the action-adventure environment. Try Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom pain and enjoy an amazing adventurous fictional environment. Show the skills to mark your victory in the game.
You can download this game from below. 😉
Also See: Railway Empire Download for PC Full Version free
Download Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain for PC
Game Name: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
Check out: Strange Brigade Download free for PC Full Version
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 (3.40 GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 7×64, Windows 8×64 (64-bit OS Required)
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (2GB) or better (DirectX 11 card Required)
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 28 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2 GB
How to Download Metal Gear Solid V on PC?
To Download and Install Metal Gear Solid V on PC, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don't need any Torrent ISO since it is game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on "Download Game" button above.
- Download "Metal Gear Solid V .msi Installer" to your PC.
- Open the Installer, Click "Next" and Install.
- Now open Metal Gear Solid V game installer from desktop.
- Follow all Instructions and download the game (It can take time).
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open "Metal Gear Solid V Game" and play.