Gwent: the Witcher Card Game is a digital game which involves collecting of cards. This game can be played on Microsoft Windows, Play Station 4 and Xbox one. The size of the game is approximately 3.81 GB.
PC requirements to install and play the game:
- The CPU of the device should be either Intel Celeron G1820 or AMD A4-7300
- At least 2 GB RAM of the device should be free
- Operating window of the device should be windows 7 or above with specification holdings of 64 bits
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 or GeForce GT 7900 | AMD Radeon R5 330 or Radeon HD 4650
- Pixel shader and vertex shader should be of 3.0 resolutions each.
- Availability of sound card is must along with one of the following video cards:
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 710
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 7900
- AMD Radeon R5 330
- Radeon HD 4650
- Minimum 4.5 GB space should be free on the disk
- Minimum video Ram requirement is 256 MB
These are the requirements for low settings.
Features of this game:
- This game can be played between two players. In this each game is of three rounds.
- You need to use the card in each turn from the deck of 25 cards.
- Each deck offers different play styles offer.
- There is option of changing the gam,e if you see that you are about to lose the game.
- If you will lose then you have the option to have the challenge to the same player after gaining points.
- The points can be gathered by add or defeating the opponent.
Suitable for Xbox 360 and play station 3 as platforms.
Steps to download the game on the windows:
There are two ways to install GWENT: The Witcher Card Game:
- Open playgwent website.
- In the dialogue box click on ‘play free’ button
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen and proceed towards installation of the game.
- Install GOG Galaxy on the PC from browser.
- Go to the library of the GOG Galaxy and in the navigation button input: ‘GWENT: The Witcher Card Game’.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to proceed further.
- The game will proceed with downloading process.
- After the game has been downloaded, click on play button.
Thus, the game is ready to be played.
Also See: Fernbus Simulator Download Full Version Free PC game
Download Gwent: The Witcher Card for PC
Game Name: Gwent: The Witcher Card
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
Check out: Diablo Game for PC Full Version Download free
- CPU: Intel Celeron G1820 | AMD A4-7300.
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64 bit)
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 or GeForce GT 7900 | AMD Radeon R5 330 or Radeon HD 4650.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 4.5 GB.
You can download this game from below. 😉
How to Download Gwent: The Witcher Card on PC?
To Download and Install Gwent: The Witcher Card on PC, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don't need any Torrent ISO since it is game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on "Download Game" button above.
- Download "Gwent: The Witcher Card .msi Installer" to your PC.
- Open the Installer, Click "Next" and Install.
- Now open Gwent: The Witcher Card game installer from desktop.
- Follow all Instructions and download the game (It can take time).
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open "Gwent: The Witcher Card Game" and play.