The Dota 2 game we are talking about is the top-grossing online multiplayer game which spreads all over the world. In the game there two teams which consist of five players each. The one team has to destroy the other team’s structure and the second has to defend the structure. Users have to control the game by real-time strategy games. Dota 2 features a single map in it with three-dimensional isometric perspective.
The game consist almost more than 100 playable characters in it. These all playable characters are known as heroes, and each hero has their strengths, powers, skills, and abilities to perform. Users are free to choose the best hero according to their choice. The heroes are divided into two primary, and those are Support and Carry.
There is something different that you have in new edition of Dota. The new edition dota 2 is having special features like:
- Match making, the players can spot live games and can view replays of any movement; there is a free camera to follow the special character.
- The new addition of commentary is also involved in this game. You have item suggestion and commend or report player.
- You will be experiencing cosmetic item store, steam community item workshop and can replace the hero with any other character.
- You are having the guide system that helps in making pools for players to run the game.
More about gameplay
The heroes who are present in the game are changed in mid-game by the gamers easily. Once a hero is selected by the player, then they get to disappear for all other users. Mostly, all heroes in the game have their damage-dealing attack.
Every hero in the game has their four different abilities to perform. IN the starting of the game heroes are provided with the experience level of one. The heroes have some attributes which are given below –
All these attributes affect a user’s mana points, health points, and attack speed also. So, users have to select the best hero among all in order to play the game properly and accurately.
Also See: GRID PC Full Version Game Download
Download Dota 2 for PC
Game Name: Dota 2
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
Check out: Shadow Warrior 2 Full PC Download Game
- OS: Windows 7 or newer.
- Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c.
- Network: Broadband Internet connection.
- Storage: 15 GB available space.
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible.
You can download this game from below. 😉
How to Download Dota 2 on PC?
To Download and Install Dota 2 on PC, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don't need any Torrent ISO since it is game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on "Download Game" button above.
- Download "Dota 2 .msi Installer" to your PC.
- Open the Installer, Click "Next" and Install.
- Now open Dota 2 game installer from desktop.
- Follow all Instructions and download the game (It can take time).
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open "Dota 2 Game" and play.