The game Divinity: Original Sin II begins with death of the divine and the approach of the void. Hence with the awake of divine inside the player, the battle of divinity begins. The player can be an elf, lizard, an undead or an individual who has risen from a grave. The aim of the game is to sustain with the given appearance in the world, form up a team and kill the opponents with tactics and strategies. The game is all about exploring the world either alone or in a team of 4 players.
System requirements for the game:
The game can be installed and played in either windows device of Mac OS X. Further following are the basic requirements for playing Divinity: Original Sin II:
- The Operating System of the device should possess a processor of minimum 64 bits.
- The Operating System of the windows should be Windows 7 or above.
- The Central Processing Unit should be Intel Core i5 or any equivalent processor.
- The Graphical Processing Unit can be NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 or above.
- At least 60 GB storage space should be free on the device along with 4 GB RAM.
These requirements may change during improvements and updations.
Download Divinity: Original Sin II for PC
Game Name: Divinity: Original Sin II
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-650 3.2 GHz or AMD APU A10-6700T 2.5 GHz.
- RAM: 4GB System Memory.
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti or AMD Radeon HD 6770.
- DX: DirectX 11.
- HDD: 25 GB Free Hard Drive Space.
How to Install?
- First Click on “Download Divinity: Original Sin II Game” button above.
- Click on “Accept and Continue” button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install the game.
- Let it download the game for you.
- Follow all Instructions and Finish the Setup.
- Open “Divinity: Original Sin II” game and Enjoy!