Amateur gamers are always on the lookout for new and exciting games. They go on trying new and new games to play what satisfies and amazes them the most. Diablo (meaning Devil in Spanish), is one of such games that you should try. In this article, we shall discover more about this game and its features like its making, Gameplay and its reception.
Making of Diablo
Blizzard North developed and Blizzard Entertainment took up the release of Diablo in 1996. It was received with great enthusiasm. An expanded version called Diablo: Hellfire was released in 1997 by the Sierra Entertainment. 1998 saw the release of the game for the Sony Play Station. Even today, it has devout gamers who still enjoy this game.
Gameplay of Diablo
The game is set in the fictional kingdom of the Khanduras where the player is the hero fighting against the world of Diablo, the world of terror. The player moves through various dungeon levels and at last entering the Hell to face Diablo himself.
- This is the action packed game that is developed by Blizzard.
- There are new fictional kingdoms that have to be won by battling the enemy.
- Diablo makes the users to take control of a lone hero to get rid of the world of Diablo by battling with best types of weapons.
- The player can get items, defeat enemies and can interact with non player character.
- In this game the dungeon levels are generated.
- You need to solve the final two quests to enter to the next level of the game. You are provided help to solve the final quest.
It has three classes – warrior, rogue and sorcerer. The warrior is the strongest of all. Rogue is the master of rogue weapons and the sorcerer can learn spells at higher levels very easily.
In the Hellfire version, the Monk was added who is proficient at melee combat.
Diablo surpassed its expectations of sales of 1,00,000 before its release, thanks to extensive media coverage. It saw about 4,50,000 pre-release orders. And the sales crossed more than 5,00,000. Even many gamers try this game out and are quite happy with it.
This was the basics of what you wanted to know about Diablo. If you haven’t tried it yet, try playing it now and believe us, you will not be let down.
Also See: Gwent: The Witcher Card Game Full Version PC Download free
Download Diablo for PC
Game Name: Diablo
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
Check out: GRID PC Full Version Game Download
- CPU: Intel Pentium D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (1.5 GB required for Windows Vista/Windows 7 users)
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 (Latest Service Packs)
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT or ATI Radeon X1950 Pro or better
You can download this game from below. 😉
How to Download Diablo on PC?
To Download and Install Diablo on PC, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don't need any Torrent ISO since it is game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on "Download Game" button above.
- Download "Diablo .msi Installer" to your PC.
- Open the Installer, Click "Next" and Install.
- Now open Diablo game installer from desktop.
- Follow all Instructions and download the game (It can take time).
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open "Diablo Game" and play.