Bioshock is a first-person shooter game developed by 2K Boston and 2K Australia. The game was launched on August 21, 2007. It is a single-player game. The game employs Unreal Engine 2.5. Bioshock is supported by platforms like Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, macOS X, IOS, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Bioshock is the first of the Bioshock series followed by Bioshock 2 as the second game and Bioshock Infinite as the third game. Recently Bioshock: The Collection has been launched which is the remastered version of Bioshock.
- This game is having best type of features that will help the players to reach different levels.
- There are new powers with all the guidance is available in the game.
- The demo is available. This demo can help you completing the level in most easy way.
- There are great sort of help that can built up skills in any new player.
- In this, the game continues from the place that enemies stay hurt after you die.
- The foes are smarter in this game.
Experience the vast traveling throughout the space.
One of the special features of the game is that it involves the 20th century Utopian and Historical thinkers like George Orwell and Walt Disney. This makes the game more exciting. The game has a lot of positive reviews because of its audience-friendly setup and environment.
The game is set in 1960. So the main player named Jack survives an aeroplane crash in the Atlantic Ocean. He somehow escapes from the ocean and heads towards a lighthouse. Now, this further leads him to the underwater city of Rapture.
The city declined due to all people obsessed with ADAM- a material that can grant powers to humans. The game is however widely famous as Boston Globe writes “it is a beautiful, brutal, and disquieting computer game…..one of the best in years”.
Download Bioshock for PC
Game Name: Bioshock
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
- Operating System: Windows XP (with Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista.
- CPU: Intel single-core Pentium 4 processor at 2.4GHz.
- RAM: 1 GB, Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 128MB RAMand Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better, excluding ATI X1550)
How to Download & Install Bioshock?
To Download and Install Bioshock Game, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don't need any Torrent ISO since it is online game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on "Download Game" button above.
- Click on "Accept and Continue" button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install Bioshock.
- Now Wait for it to Download game.
- Follow all Instructions if it asks for Activation key. Just insert it there.
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open "Bioshock" Game and Enjoy!