If you are a fan of action-adventure video games, you must have played or at least heard of Assassin’s Creed series. There is another interesting game to the series called Assassin’s Creed Unity.
In this article, we shall see what are the new additions to the game in this version. Before starting, let us first look into the history and development of Assassin’s Creed Unity.
Making of Assassin’s Creed Unity
Assassin’s Creed Unity was developed by Ubisoft Montreal and released by Ubisoft in 2014 for Microsoft Windows, Play Station 4 and Xbox One. This was the eight game in the series and succeeds Assassin’s Creed 4. It received mixed reviews in the market.
- This is the game in which you are going to experience great danger in Paris.
- The game revolves around the time of revolution that took place in France in many long back years.
- There were great characters that were specialist and called assassins.
- The game provides all the characters to select one of them. You can load your assassin with best weapons that were available during that period.
- The developers of this game have made great graphics that will let you feel the characters just like the movie characters we have.
- The game is one of the top 5 games.
What’s New in Assassin’s Creed Unity?
Every new addition to the Assassin’s Creed comes with new additions to the plot, graphics, story, etc. Let us now see what new exciting features Assassin’s Creed Unity has.
#1 Co-Operative Objectives
Though Co-operative missions existed before in multi-player mode, in Unity, co-op is directly in the chief campaign. One mission can include up to three players and what’s more, some storylines are specifically created for Co-Op mode.
#2 Customize Weapons and Skills
Yes, you can design your unique armour and skills like stealth, melee combat, health, etc.
#3 New Settings
Paris in Unity is closer to reality than ever. The buildings are better, bigger and more realistic.
These are the three main things that have elevated Unity to the next level. They have elevated the gamers’ expectations of the developers.
Download Assassin’s Creed Unity for PC
Game Name: Assassin’s Creed Unity
Supported Platforms: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Languages: ENG, FR, PL, IT, DE, RU
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.0 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz.
- RAM: 6 GB.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64-bit operating system required)
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (2 GB VRAM)
How to Download & Install Assassin’s Creed Unity?
To Download and Install Assassin’s Creed Unity Game, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don't need any Torrent ISO since it is online game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Install and play the game.
- First Click on "Download Game" button above.
- Click on "Accept and Continue" button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install Assassin’s Creed Unity.
- Now Wait for it to Download game.
- Follow all Instructions if it asks for Activation key. Just insert it there.
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open "Assassin’s Creed Unity" Game and Enjoy!